Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome!!!

So this is our new blog as explained in our previous blog. Since I already described what this is for, I don't think I need to do that again:) But this will most likely be our more fun blog, with kid updates and so forth. We'll see how this goes.

And just to update on LeRoy's grandpa. He could not come home today due to complications with his heart. It sounds like he is doing fine today, so as long as he continues to be strengthened he will come home on Friday. Thanks again for your prayers.

It is pouring rain outside right now, which is one of our favorite sounds out here. We have a tin roof so it is a wonderful sound:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog!
I LOVE it and can't wait to read it often,
Smiles & Love
Jody

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...