Finally I have a moment and my mind doesn't go completely blank. I have actually begun a list of things I want to blog about, and my mind still goes blank when I sit down to write. But anyway..
This past week we said goodbye to our friends Diane and Jessy who were here visiting for about a week. It was very much a here and there type of trip (they both had others to visit as well in the area) but still relaxing and enjoyable. The best part was taking a couple days to go to a resort a few hours away. It was a little holiday for us, and time to spend with friends, each other, and our kids. To see some pics check out our web album. It was a time of encouragement and a time for us to reflect on what we're doing here as we answered questions on how we're doing, and what we're doing. Thanks Diane and Jessy for coming to bless us like you did.
1 comment:
It was my pleasure!!!
~Jessy
Post a Comment