Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rest....

We are having an amazing time here in El Paso..having a break as well as enjoying my dad here for the week. Nolan has been able to meet one of his grandpa's, and the girls are loving grandpa attention. We have done quite a bit of shopping, and still have more to cross of the list, but at the same time it's relaxing:) Today Emma and I even got our ears pierced, spur of the moment kinda thing. She wanted to have earrings, I didn't mentioned the part that it hurts, and I thought about it for myself and figured now is as good of a time as any:) Brooklyn refused...seeing no point in putting a hole in her ear. haha The girls got some adorable cute hats made from my grandma too...THANKS GRANDMA!!! I think I need to ask for some kind of hat for Nolan now too. Tomorrow we are heading out to the White Sands...a first for us and dad. Hopefully the wind will stay away for the time we're there, so we can enjoy playing in the sand and take lots of pictures too:) Here are some pictures of the last couple of days....







4 comments:

Tara said...

you shocked me with the ear piercing!! but that's awesome :-)

Cheryl said...

I can just picture Grandpa wrestling on the floor in that exact room too. Looks like so much fun!! So happy that Dad/Grandpa could go spend some quality time with you all. Love Nolans smile in the pic of Dad lifting him into the air. And, those hats..adorable:)

Larissa said...

love the ear piercing! :) and love those hats!!! super cute!!!
glad you are having fun!

TheButterfly2 said...

Those hats are SUPER adorable! And Nolan looks like such a cute little chubby cherub! Cant believe how fast he is growing! Still can't get over Emma piercing her ears! What a brave girl! That's awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...