Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Spoiled

I was spoiled for my birthday....and of course....I LOVED IT!!! It was the most perfect day with my family. It started by being woken up with a hug and kiss from Brooklyn while she whispered "Happy Birthday mommy". She was the most excited that it was my birthday, she wanted to make sure I felt special I think. Then I got breakfast in bed, opened a present, and then helped Brooklyn get ready for school. Once Brooklyn was in school and Nolan was fed, LeRoy took Emma and Nolan out shopping to give me my second present....a few hours by myself at home to do whatever I wanted:) So I fully enjoyed my "Me Time" with my borrowed sewing machine to finish one of the girls' Christmas gifts from us (doll carriers) and Gilmore Girls...the best show ever. When Brooklyn was done school, LeRoy picked her up and they went shopping for what Brooklyn was wanting to get me.....flowers.

From Brooklyn
Just for Christmas from LeRoy
From LeRoy
We enjoyed lunch at Applebee's and then lots of cuddles, giggles, and laughter for the rest of the day. It was really one of the best birthdays in a long time!! Thanks to all for the birthday wishes that so many of you sent my way:)

1 comment:

LISA said...

mine was the best probably. right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...