Okay, TIME FLIES!!! We are having a BLAST here in Canada, hanging out with family and friends. We have been consistently busy and still have not seen everyone we want to yet. But I finally took the time to upload tons of pics for any of you that want to enjoy those:) Blogging is not a priority these days, although I do wish I had more time for that to keep you updated. Early this morning LeRoy left with his dad and brothers for a golfing trip, they'll be back tomorrow evening. And then on Monday I will leave with his mom and sister-in-laws for a couple of days to do some hanging out, relaxing, and shopping:) I'm so excited for that, as us ladies have never had a chance to just be us girls alone.
But since the guys are gone, and now the kids are almost sleeping, it's time for a chick night:) So I am off, but I do hope I can blog more soon. But there's also so much to say I don't know where to begin.
Hope you all have a GREAT night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment