haha Yes you read that correctly, I am very excited to finally be 30!! LeRoy has been for a bit and most of our friends have hit that new decade. So I have felt in that decade for a while already. It was a great day today!! Starting with kids excited to give me a candle and chocolates and many hugs and kisses:) LeRoy then surprised me with a couple gifts that mean the world to me that he has been working on for a while in his free time that I had no idea about. Later on 30 roses were delivered to our front door:) This evening I was surprised with bowling and supper out with the family. It really was one of the BEST birthdays ever!! Plus my sister came out just in time to help celebrate it so that made it extra special too.
God has blessed me so much in my twenties that I can't imagine what He has in store for me in my thirties!! This last year has also been a huge year of growth in my personal life that maybe I can write more about yet, but will take time to get it all down.
What a perfect day it was today!!
1 comment:
Glad it was a good day!! :) And good job to LeRoy for making it so special for you!! :)
Post a Comment