Why do I put myself through guilt of not writing here? Why do I spend so much time trying to think of what to write and end up sitting here blank looking at the screen?
I have decided to stop blogging...at least for a longer period. Making it "official" will help me take it off my list of to-do's when I just don't feel it can be a priority right now. I made this blog so many years ago to have a communication between home and Missions, and right now I don't need this for that purpose. Yes there are some of you that read this and are far away, but I hope we can rather keep in contact more personally in other ways.
Ahhh, feels good to have made this decision. Might seem like an easy light decision, but for me it was a tough one. Writing can be a way of thinking through things, but write now I need to write for my eyes only:) To help me process what I need/want in life for our family, think of the new future, and maybe even dream for myself which I feel I haven't in a very long time.
Thank you for reading here over the years, praying for us, loving us, and encouraging us. It's been quite the adventure, and now that chapter is slowly closing as we wait for a new one to begin....
No comments:
Post a Comment