Saturday, November 26, 2011

16 months

I can NOT believe Nolan will soon be hitting the 1 1/2 year mark. He's not doing nearly as much as the girls did at this age which makes it even harder to believe. He is still not walking, doesn't even try to stand without holding onto us, goes to crawling as soon as we let go of him. He does do this walking on knees all over the house...I'll post a video:) His favorite food these days is a smoothie...maybe cause he drinks it from a straw. But that is one easy breakfast to give him. He has been done with bottles now for about 2 weeks. We can hear how he "talks" is different than a few weeks ago. Now he makes his noises as if he's saying sentences. Some of it we can figure out by his gestures while "talking" what he's trying to ask for. The other day he went and tried getting music started on the stereo while jabbering at me, like he was asking for music. Then he starts clapping and moving away:) I wonder if he's trying to say cracker, and I think he's saying "hi" again, but will refuse to if you ask him to. In his timing...how he's always been. 

Helping make a smoothie

His face expression many times over the past few weeks. No, he's not always happy.

The video didn't work to upload here so I will upload it to our Pictures site under Bit of Nolan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...