Sunday, November 6, 2011

Teeth Excitement

One kid is getting his teeth, another is losing her teeth:) Which means lots of teeth excitement is happening in our household. Nolan, in the last week, got his final 1 year molars bringing his teeth count to 12. I'm hoping he can have a break from teething for awhile, for his sake. Brooklyn was proud and excited yesterday when she pulled out her second tooth. No tears and one extremely proud girl. And I just love how she believes there is a tooth fairy, and thankfully the tooth fairy listens to us to leave the tooth under the pillow:)

And just for fun we need to add a few pics from the past week...

Very cute LeRoy

Brooklyn and Carter having some fun in the Centro

Brooklyn proud with Mr. Herb with her new Mexico jersey that matches.

Emma is a character so hard to describe. 

LeRoy's wounds from slack-lining.

Second missing tooth.

Me and my little man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hat LeRoy:) Really the pink trim says it all.
Proud Brooklyn sitting with Mr, Herb:) Loved the jersey's.
TRY to decribe that precious Emma to us?:) Soon a blog on our sweet girl.. hint/wink. She is a cute one:)
LeRoy, ouchewowa to your legs. Brooklyn, now I know for sure, you are growing up too fast. Beautiful picture of you:)
Hi,Faith and Nolan too:):)

Momma Dear

Anthony Thiessen said...

Leroy, would like to know what sack lining is so that I can avoid that one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...