So every Thursday Connie, Tara, and I try to go walking together in the park to get some excerise TOGETHER. Today Connie is in Canada so Tara and I went. We saw the dark clouds but after living in a rainy season here you tend to not always expect rain from it. You never know if it'll rain or not whether it's cloudy or clear. So anyway...the clouds were very very dark and we ignored them. We got maybe 15 mins and realized it is going to POUR!!!! So we cut our walk short halfway but still we got completely soaking wet. Also there was a wind so we were freezing at the same time. We were looking forward to warm showers, hot chocolate and pj's. I walked in the door and was greeted by LeRoy AND Brooklyn both laughing at me, and Emma and Nolan just looked stunned that I looked the way I did. It was quite hilarious to see I am sure. It was nice to get into dry warm clothes:)
On another note..Emma's praying..most nights you can't help but laugh at how she prays, the things she says..but by the time I want to write them down I forget. Thankfully today I didn't:) "God help me laugh more at the funny things mommy and daddy say."
No comments:
Post a Comment