Thursday, February 21, 2013

Close Call

So this afternoon we had a close call in the van, and as Mo says, only by the grace of God we missed the vehicle. We were driving down the highway, saw a bit of smoke in a vehicle up ahead and realized the vehicle was closer than we thought, saw the truck behind that car go to a very fast stop, and LeRoy was able to swerve out of the way to miss the truck maybe by an inch we're guessing. We were going about 90 km probably, so if we would have hit that almost stopped truck.....I don't even want to think what would have happened. Mo and I had already been bracing ourselves, expecting to hit. And needless to say, we were all a bit shooken up from that close call. All I can say is Thank you Jesus!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...