Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gymnastics

The girls are loving being back at school. Brooklyn is so excited to get "special" classes this year like Art (her most absolute favorite thing in life), computer, music, and a library. She comes home to talk to us non-stop throughout lunch which is something new for her...now we're actually hearing about her days which is so exciting for us. Emma is loving being back to school and today brought her first "book" home to start reading for homework. I put book in quotations cause really it's only a 4 page book with one 3 word sentence on each page like "I am ant". But it was adorable listening to her read.

Ready for class

A week before school the girls also started gymnastics and are having so much fun!!! But today I finally remembered my camera so could take a couple pics, but it was hard to get some clear ones.

Stretching at the beginning of class

Practicing walking backwards on the lowest balance beam

Not sure what this exercise was for...slowly scoot along the beam.

So happy....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...