Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Inducing...
Yesterday I had my last doctor's appointment and found out a bit of news. Baby still looks healthy and all but my placenta has begun to age. It's called Aging Placenta. Looks like there's a lot of info online about it, but I still haven't looked too much at it, other than it's caused by different things. It can be a risk for mom and baby so my doctor is being careful. If little man is not born in the next 3 days I will be induced Saturday morning. To us this is an answer to prayer for a couple different reasons...we can plan and arrange for the girls, we have a better idea of when we'll meet our baby, and it has taken some stress away for us. Please pray for us as we look at Saturday knowing it could be a long day, unless something spontaneous happens which also would not be a bad thing. I am a little scared of being induced and not knowing what that may bring. I'd rather have a labor like I did with both the girls, short and full of extreme pain, than have it prolonged over hours and hours. And to me maybe inducing would make it longer and more tiring. I guess we'll find out. Also pray for the girls as they welcome a brother. We have not told them yet, in case baby comes on his own in the next couple days, but they are going to be able to stay at home with Dallas and Tara who have so willingly offered to stay with the girls as long as needed. A huge relief to know the girls are in great hands, who they love and are completely comfortable, and that LeRoy is free to be with me and baby more. And pray that nothing more happens with my placenta to cause any harm. So soon you will hear that little man is born, hear details, and get to see pictures:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't wait to meet him!!
Post a Comment