Nolan Jeremiah...7 lbs 6 oz...20.5 inches
Nolan was born on Saturday, July 24 at 2:55 p.m. I was induced at 11:30 with contractions beginning right away. 3 1/2 hours later he was born healthy and perfect. I most likely will blog more some time about his birth experience, but for now just wanted to let you all that he has arrived, that we are home and all is going well. Brooklyn and Emma are the proudest sisters there could be, and want to help with everything:) I put pictures on our picture site for you all to enjoy:)
2 comments:
He is so ADORABLE!!!! Congrats again! How long were you in the hospital?
Welcome Nolan! Our family would definitely put you in our 'PB' category! ('PB' is just a more politically correct way of saying 'Precious Bum':)) All the best, LeRoy and Faith, as Nolan adds a new flavour to your family and parenting.:)
Gloria R.
Post a Comment