MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I can't believe I didn't even post a Merry Christmas message to you all. How horrible of me. I guess we were having too much fun:) But it's never too late:)
Christmas was amazing this year. Yes, even being without family and friends (thankfully Dallas and Tara and boys were here to spend Christmas with). But this year seemed to be extra special with our kids. It was the first year that we decided to not focus on skype while opening gifts with the kids (usually we open with both families with skype on) and it was way more relaxing and enjoyable. In a way if felt like our little family's first Christmas to make our own traditions and just enjoy our kids in the joy of it all. The girls also seemed to really get it this year, that we celebrate Christmas because it's our King's Birthday. It's not all about getting presents, but rather giving to others. And they had a lot of fun picking out gifts for others. They hardly had a list of what they wanted for themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment