This has been a rough week. I am on day 6 of being sick and have now made a doctor's appt for tomorrow. In some ways I feel way better than in the beginning, but there's still something fighting me that I just can't get rid of. I have now been constantly dizzy for 5 days. So we'll go see what the doc says. While I have been wearing out the bed and couch, LeRoy has been busy. He's been running the house for the most part by himself while working, and tells me it hasn't been that bad. I don't know how he's had the energy for it. Brooklyn came down with a fever yesterday afternoon and started coughing non-stop. No more fever today thankfully but she's going to the doc later today yet as all this with the combo of not being able to hear the past few weeks...she needs help. She went to the doctor early last week for the hearing issue but the meds we were given didn't work. So hopefully today he can help out a bit more.
While I sit/lay around trying to get better (I am so tired of this) my mind races around the fact that I am running out of time planning Emma's birthday party for next week Saturday. Thankfully we have bought a bunch of stuff for it already, but I'm already behind in starting cake prep. LeRoy and my mom are trying to convince me to just buy a cake this year with not feeling good...but this would be SO HARD for me to do. I want/need to make the cake...although it's usually stressful it's always SO MUCH FUN!! Emma has chosen the Strawberry Shortcake theme so I have in mind what I want to do but yes it would take time. Oh and the pinata is sitting in our closet and it's HUGE!!!! Taller than Emma..it'll be so fun!! And I think the best part will be that my parents will be here to celebrate with us. They arrive next Friday. 8 more days:):)
I guess Nolan is the only one I haven't mentioned here yet...He is busy busy busy and making us laugh so much as he knows what funny faces to make to make us laugh. He is walking almost all the time, but still has the odd urge to walk on his knees or crawl, usually outside. He understands a lot already like clean up toys, put in garbage, go to his chair, where is...lutch, cup, ball, car, etc, and i'm sure more things but those are the more regular things he understands. His favorite food is definitely bananas these days and he will the odd time refuse to eat a meal but then right after head to the snacks in the kitchen hoping for something. And this coming Tuesday Nolan will officially be 18 months.
Alright, time to take my dizzy eyes off of this screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment