Thursday, February 16, 2012

So quiet...

My parents left 2 days ago and goodbyes are never easy. It's been quiet and we have had to adjust once again to "normal" life. Between the kids Nolan has probably had the hardest time it seems, just wondering where Grandpa went. Yesterday after hearing the word Grandpa Nolan walked around looking for him. It was sad to see, but also exciting to see how attached he was. The girls seem to understand and to them it's just normal living far away. They are missing grandma and grandpa...not being able to hear Grandpa's funny stories has been tough but thankfully they got to hear them again on Skype yesterday.

Now it's time to catch you up on how our life has been...but maybe better to do that in separate posts. And then I need to upload a whole ton of pics. BUT, pics of Emma's Birthday party are up already for you to enjoy and I'll write more about that yet as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for skype. Yes, these stories, I think will live on:):)

Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...