Wednesday, May 16, 2012

From the Kids

Me: What are you excited about?
Brooklyn: That we're going to uh, on Wednesday where are we going?
Me: We're going Lake Chapala for our staff retreat.
Brooklyn: That's what I'm happy about.
Me: Emma what are you excited about?
Emma: Brooklyn's birthday
Me: Why?
Emma: Cause
Brooklyn: Cause we're going to paint?
Emma: Cause we're going to paint.
Me: Nolan what are you excited about?
Nolan: ah di uh....while playing rough with the dog
Me: Anything you guys want to tell people?
Emma: No
Brooklyn: Yes ah I forget. No I don't know.
Me: What was your favorite thing of today?
Emma: Coloring
Brooklyn: Going to school cause then I learn lots and do my homework.
Emma: Mom can I have a tiny bit more. Of what I just had?
Brooklyn: the chocolate nuts.
Me: sure why not.
Brooklyn: and me too? mom? mommy? mom, me too?
Me: yup

A bit into our conversation:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...