Monday, May 7, 2012

Kidney Cleanse

I've been wanting to do some kind of cleanse to help out my system, and since this past week I have felt pressure on my kidney again I figured there must be stones so I may as well start with a kidney cleanse. I googled (I love the internet) and found various different options, lasting half a day to a full week. Why would I put myself through changes for a full week if there's another option? I found a couple that were just one day or less so I made my decision based on not having a bathtub to sit in while eating 3 LARGE watermelons....Here is what I chose and had to do this morning...

Half way through my bottle
1.  Drink 2 L of WARM or HOT (who would chose to drink hot coke????) coke within 2 hours. The phosphoric acid in coke is the ingredient you need to help break down the stones so they are either dissolved or easier to pass.

My asparagus waiting to be chopped up
Cooking with very little bit of water
Mushed and ready for consumption
2.  Within 5 minutes after finishing the last 12 oz of coke eat 6-8 oz of pureed cooked asparagus (not nearly as bad as I expected). They say you can't just gulp it down, but eat slowly so your saliva mixes in..have no idea though why that makes a difference.


3.  Immediately after start drinking water....LOTS of water....at least 1 gallon in the next few hours as the coke really dehydrates you...and I was so dizzy this afternoon that I think came from that even though I drank up to 20 cups of water within 4 hours after. Needless to say I was bloated and RUNNING to the bathroom lots.

4.  1-2 hours after the asparagus you can begin eating normally again.

I can't say for sure that it worked 100% as I never did see/feel any stones pass, but it definitely did something and cleaned me out. I do wonder if the coke did break down the stones I had enough that I really just didn't notice later on. But I figure if it didn't work, I will be feeling the same pressure I was having sooner than later again. Only time will tell. But I don't regret trying. It wasn't too hard as long as I could sit and belch while drinking the coke. If I moved around too much and couldn't belch I felt like throwing up.

haha What a blog for today eh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...