Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Need Ideas/Questions
So there comes a time, or many times in a year, where my mind goes completely blank as to what I should write. Life feels busy as though there should be lots to share, but once I get the opportunity to sit and write, my mind goes blank. I don't have a writer's type of mind, and I don't have a creative mind, so I can't just think up of random ideas that you may find interesting. So now is a time I need your help. What do you want to know? Seriously....ASK ANYTHING!!! And I'll use my judgement how I answer it:) If you have ideas of what I could write that you would love to read about, or questions about our family, life here, etc...ask and suggest away. I'm open to anything at this point.
Feel free to comment here or send us an email. I'm excited to hear the questions you've been dying to ask us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment