Nolan is starting his 2 year molars.
Emma cries every morning 5-10 minutes when we wake her up from school because she's so tired. She says she doesn't like any of her socks and that is the problem, but we think it's just cause she's tired.
Brooklyn is continuing in swimming lessons and is excited to go every time.
Brooklyn has begun learning cursive writing in school.
This morning I had a meeting at Brooklyn's school about a camping opportunity for Brooklyn in October and I signed her up. She's so excited to be able to camp with her friends and teachers for one night on the school soccer field. We feel so weird that she'll do it without either of us.
LeRoy is practicing some worship songs for our Sunday Baptism service with Dallas in the living room right now.
We are so excited that Sunday we are having our first Baptism here and 6 people will be baptized.
The house is smelling like Banana Chip Bread and Apple Pie Muffins.
| Brooklyn is using the apron from when I was little that my Grandma Reimer made. Pretty special. |
Tomorrow we have a get-together in the park with school friends. We invited like 35 kids and their parents and we're hoping for a good turnout.
As I read on facebook this afternoon about the cold and snow in some places of southern Manitoba I was jealous and it added to my homesickness.
I have been very homesick the past 2 weeks...it comes in seasons.
I was supposed to have a Bible study this afternoon but K called that she's sick.
| K teaching me how to make real Italian lasagne... her husband is from Italy. |
I hope to begin potty training Nolan in a few weeks. If I knew for sure we wouldn't be moving in the next 2 weeks I'd potty train him this week, but it will wait in chance of a house change.
We had a great time this past weekend celebrating Mexico's Independence Day with friends, fireworks, games, rides, and swimming after church:)
New pics have been added to our web albums if you're interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment