Ugh, I just wrote for like 20 minutes, posted and the whole thing was gone. So here will be a shortened version, with the best stuff:) Some moments from today...in sentences.
The girls got some mittens as a gift from grandma Reimer (Dollarama has the best kids travelling gifts...cause anything can be fun) and Emma immediately says "doesn't grandma know there isn't any snow in Guadalajara?"
We said our final goodbyes to mom and dad Siemens...never fun nor easy.
The girls are very excited to be heading to Guadalajara and seeing some special friends there.
We have come to realize we can no longer eat at McD's for $10 due to our growing kids.
The girls love to make up songs with words they are thinking or feelings they are going through, even when on time-outs they sing about how they are disobeying but they are trying to listen..Brooklyn more so does this. But today Emma started singing this...I love Jesus, I love Mexico, I am happy to go to Guadalajara and Mexico and I love coloring...haha
Nolan's game today was trying to bite his toes. He would grab one leg to get his big toe in his mouth. He would lick or bite it, put it down, look at me immediately and laugh, and hoping I'd laugh at him too. This went on and on it was hilarious. After awhile he decided to try his other foot. Well, that foot apparently didn't do what it was suppose to. Nolan put that one down and went back to his first foot to keep doing what worked.
And yes we made it here safe and sound. I wonder what tomorrow's adventures will be....I hope border crossing won't be too adventurous.
1 comment:
Eating out sure is getting more expensive!!! And 1 more day closer to us :) = happy me
haha
Post a Comment