What was your favorite part of this weekend?
Brooklyn - Going to the theatre
Emma - Going mini golfing and going to the theatre
Why was that your favorite thing to do?
Brooklyn - Because teh movie was funny.
Emma - Because I liked it.
What did you learn in church this morning?
Brooklyn - That we have to share our stuff with those that don't have.
Emma - The story that Mama Connie teached us.
What was the story about?
Brooklyn - The person shared bread that the other didn't have.
Emma - um.....(haha she learned the story but can't even tell me what it was about)
What are you excited about this week?
Brooklyn - That we can go back to school tomorrow.
Emma - No sé. (I don't know)
What else do you want to say?
Brooklyn - I miss you and love you guys. (to grandmas, grandpas, aunties and uncles)
Emma - I miss you (same as Brooklyn of course)
No comments:
Post a Comment